Through this challenging time, we are all in this together. We know how hard it is to look after your mental health whilst doing the right thing for our community. That's why we are putting extra measures in place to keep all of us safe, whilst still offering a great escape for your mental health and wellbeing. Creativity can be one of the best healers for stress and anxiety, which the pandemic has caused a lot of, so now more than ever it is important we look after our mental health.
What are we doing to help stop the spread?
- Limit our workshops to 4 people to allow social distancing and provide a more intimate experience.
- Undertake thorough cleaning after every workshop using hospital grade cleaning products.
- Hand sanitiser available in frequently used areas and washing facilities so we can wash our hands regularly.
- Individually packaged food and drink.
- We are also undertaking voluntary non-contact temperature checks on arrival for peace of mind.
I can proudly say that we support small Australian businesses by sourcing materials locally where possible.
Together, we can get through this - mentally and physically.
Stay safe and happy x