Join us in lockdown for a limited time only online craft class. Hosted by The Hideout owner Katy on zoom, you will learn how to make this amazing snuffle mat!
What is a snuffle mat?
It's THE BEST toy for mental stimulation for dogs on restricted exercise. You hide treats in the snuffle mat and your dog uses their nose to sniff out the treats.
What better time than in lockdown to try something new and make the perfect gift for your fur baby! Speaking from a fur baby moma of 2, they LOVE this snuffle mat and it keeps them entertained for ages. Even our dog friends agree with us, here's some proven benefits:
- Alleviate stress
- Provide mental stimulation
- Encourage slower eating habits
- Initiates the sniffing and foraging parts of the brain, which are pleasurable for the dog.
Grab a glass of wine and relax while you let your mind create - I think we all need it!
The materials will be posted to you once your ticket has been purchased.
What the package includes:
- All materials
- FREE delivery
- Live zoom tutorial
What you will need:
- Computer & zoom (including microphone & speakers)
What you need to know:
- Cut off time for tickets will be 9pm on Sunday 5th September to ensure delivery of materials on time.
- The snuffle mat is sized large (50cm x 40cm approx.)
- The same colours apply for all kits; White, Grey & Deep Green (as pictured)
- A zoom link will be sent to you by The Hideout the day before the craft class.
- Please join the zoom class on time.
- The zoom class runs for two hours.