Join us in lockdown for a limited time only online craft class!
Hosted by The Hideout owner Katy on zoom, you will learn how to make this super easy Macrame feather hanging.
Grab a glass of wine and relax while you let your mind create - I think we all need it!
The craft kit will be posted to you ASAP once your ticket has been purchased. We use Sendle for our postage which means your materials should arrive quickly.
What the package includes:
- All materials
- FREE delivery
- Live zoom tutorial
What you will need:
- Comb or brush
- Computer & zoom (including microphone & speakers)
What you need to know:
- Cut off time for tickets will be 11:59pm on Sunday 4th July to ensure delivery of materials on time.
- A zoom link will be sent to you by The Hideout prior to the craft class.
- Please join the zoom class on time.
- The zoom class runs for the 2 hours, if you have not finished your feather by then, that's okay, everyone learns at different paces. Once you have done one feather you will know how to do the rest after the class. It's super easy!